Following Government guidelines and subject to the rate of R, we will be reopening the shop on Monday 15th June 2020!
We cannot wait to greet our lovely customers again and would like to extend a HUGE HUGE thank you to all of you wonderful people who placed orders via the website while we were shut.
Before opening we will be making a few adjustments to make sure we are "Covid-19 safe" and can implement social distancing within the shop.
We will complete weekly risk assessments to make sure we are keeping everyone as safe as we can.
This will include the following regulations which we kindly ask you to observe when entering the shop.
- Only two customers will be able to enter the shop at one time for social distancing to operate.
- Please keep two metres apart from other customers and staff members. - Please feel free to use the hand sanitiser we will have available on entering the shop
- Please refrain from touching the stock too much, we do however have a system in place for anything that is handled, including sanitising the item and, where necessary, a period of quarantine away from the shop floor.
- We have installed screens/sneeze guards around the counter for the safety of staff and customers.
- Contactless payment where possible, and for the foreseeable future, no cash payments accepted unfortunately.
- Please make sure your children are aware of social distancing rules. - Any clothing that is tried on in the shop will be steamed and the changing room will be cleaned after every use.
We will be vigilant with our cleaning schedule, making sure the shop is a safe environment for customers.
We certainly don't want this to be the end of browsing as we love seeing you all in our shop, but if you don't feel comfortable to come shopping yet, you can still shop online with delivery from our website and from the 15th June we will be reinstating our "click and collect" option at checkout, allowing you to simply pop in and pick up quickly and safely.
This page will be constantly updated in line with government guidelines.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org We can't wait to welcome you back through the doors of TUSK!
*these rules will only apply from the 15th June and will be adjusted as the situation changes.
22nd March 2020 -
With a heavy heart, we have decided the best thing we can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to shut the shop for now. We have thought long and hard about whether we should stay open, but the thought of potentially causing more strain on our wonderful NHS outweighs any reason to stay open.
In the meantime our website will continue to operate 24/7 with deliveries still going ahead so you can shop online. We have also created a discount code for 20% off everything until we re-open. Simply use code "SAFE" in capitals at the checkout.
Finally a HUGE thank you has to go out to all of you who have been supporting local shops and keeping us all afloat, this won't last forever and we can't wait to welcome you back through the doors of TUSK.