|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
MAT DE MISAINE MAURICE STRIPED LINEN TOP RAYE TOMATE
New this season, the Maurice Breton top in slubbed linen revisits marine style with a tone-on-tone anchor embroidered on the chest and fancy buttons on the shoulder. The linen selected by the design team is produced by the Normandy cooperative Terre de Lin, reputed for their unique expertise and high quality standards.
The model measures 1.76 m and is wearing a size 38.
- 100% linen, from Normandy (Terre de Lin)
- Striped slubbed jersey
- Regular fit
- Round neck
- Long sleeves
- Drop shoulders
- Decorative buttons on the left shoulder
- Tone-on-tone anchor embroidery on the chest
- Small side vents
- Patch logo on the hemline
- Made in Portugal
- Length: 58 cm in size 38
- Material : 100% linen
- Care : Wash 30° gentle cycle - No bleach - Do not tumble dry - Iron 110° max - Professional cleaning normal cycle - No professional wet cleaning - Do not dry clean - Dry flat in the shade.
- Color R351 TOMATO STRIPE